Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Cutest Girl

I know every parent thinks their child is the cutest... but seriously... Dixie is just too darn cute for her own good. Jim and I just adore her. Jim loves to take video of her using his phone (he can catch cute candid moments since he always has his phone nearby) and then we'll just sit up at night on our bed after we've put her down for the night and watch videos of her. We just finally learned how to get the video from off of Jim's phone and onto the computer, so here's one of Dixie's cutest "chatty" moments. Sorry about the quality... but again, it was taken with a phone.

10 comments:

Jeff Hansen said...

Is that Jim talking in the background? Sounds like a small girl...... :)

Lott's Wife said...

Oh, I remember that little girl. I used to babysit her with her younger brother Matthew!! Spitten image Debbie!!! She IS adorable. You have every reason to be proud.

Camie said...

What a cutie! Her hair is getting so long. I love it when they start to make sense when they talk, but still have those cute little voices. What a doll!

Rondo Family said...

Awww! That's so cute that she says mommy. I can't wait until Trey can! Dixie is talking so well. Sierra is way behind the curve. She basically just says mama and baby (her two favorite people:). I can't wait to see you guys! Agh. It's so close yet coming so slow. Until then I'm missin you! xoxo

Rondo Family said...

Oh, and by the way... I totally forgot stuff for the Mexico trip. I was in the middle of packing Trey's stuff and got distracted. When I came back I thought I had finished packing his stuff so moved on. When we arrived in Mexico I realized that I forgot to pack his pajamas! Thank goodness he wore a pair down, but of course he had an explosive diaper in the car that leaked on them. Fortunately I had a Tide pen, got the stain out, and then washed them once we were in Mexico and he wore those same pajamas the whole time:) (In my defense he did wear a different undershirt under them each night:) Good old pregnancy brain... do the brain cells I lost ever come back?!!!

TheTerry's said...

she is the cutest mix of you and jim. it was funny to watch that video because i was like "oh there was debs...oh, there was jim...oh, there was debs again!

Anonymous said...

Alright - so I had to delete my last post about Santa because apparently Christian reads our blog and Shawna was worried it would ruin the surprise for him. But thanks for your comments and I am glad you saw it - since it was ALL for you:-)

-Ang said...

Oh, can't wait to see that little girl again NEXT WEEK!!!!! Oh, and HER ROOM!!!! Absolutely Darling!! Nice job Deb and Mom! Lexi saw it and wants to come visit :).
Love you!

Gavin and Shawna said...

she does look a lot like you debs...she is a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! It is so fun to hear her cute voice. She looks so much like you! How are you doing? Has this pregnancy been better?