Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sisters

"Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters..." (who can name the movie??)
We sure love our two precious little girls...





8 comments:

Gavin and Shawna said...

Hmmm....its a draw between Hocus Pocus or Little Women...Not sure!
Cute pics...they have the same coloring!!

Kylie C. said...

I'm going to say.... White Christmas????

They are adorable! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

So cute! You also look wonderful Debbie-

Alyosha said...

White Christmas.

Those pictures are SO sweet!

Erin said...

Debbie! Those pics are INCREDIBLY adorable!!! I love them! Your girls are so stinkin cute!!!

Rondo Family said...

I love white christmas. Now are you quoting the girls or the boys:) What cute little girls you have. Dixies pig tails are so adorable. I hope things are going well with the Roberts clan. We love you guys!

Bonnie and Mark said...

Love those little girls...miss ya tons!

-Ang said...

I love that we both have two darling cutie girls -just like we were :D!
Oh, "White Christmas" of course! This is fun doing movie quotes via the blogs -it's just like when we're all hanging out :).