Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day




We Love You!

6 comments:

TheTerry's said...

happy valentines day to you guys! love the holidays that celebrate the ones we love. i guess that is all holidays, but this one especially! beautiful cake debs!

Kari said...

Wow your cakes are amazing!

Rondo Family said...

Holy Moly! Beautiful. And I LOVE your lil' debs sign off. Perfect little touch.

Chelsy said...

Love the cake, super cute. I may have to steal that design someday (but I will give you full credit. I hate when others use a design of mine and then take all the creative design credit.) I can't wait to be more crafty in life like you!

By the way, I need some info from you:
1. Favorite colors
2. Favorite sports teams
3. Do you prefer stripes, dots, or both?

Just curious!

Bonnie and Mark said...

Beautiful cake...was it for a special event or just for the family?
Lucky them:-)

Melanie said...

Beautiful!