Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My 15 Minutes

Guess what?! I'm gonna be famous! Okay, not really. But I'm going to be appearing on our local Fox News show on Thursday (the 5pm spot!) to say a little something about food storage preparations (mostly in relation to hurricane preparedness). Woohoo! I feel so special! I'm nervous beyond belief and have to lose 25 lbs before Thursday (15 pounds to be at my ideal weight, and then since the camera adds 10 pounds... I need to cover for those as well!) :)
Anyway... wish me luck! (I'm just praying I don't stumble all over my tongue and look like the biggest moron that ever was on t.v.!) :)

{{Update:}} If you want to watch the broadcast and don't live in the Houston area, you can watch it live online at:
http://www.myfoxhouston.com/subindex/live_video
If the link doesn't work, try just going to the homepage (www.myfoxhouston.com) and look for the 'Watch & Chat FOX 26 News @ 5 & 5:30' link at the top. But NO LAUGHING! :) I'm not sure exactly what time I'll be on, but it's sometime in that hour.

4 comments:

Rondo Family said...

HOLY AWESOMENESS! That is so cool. Finally your hard work is getting appreciated:) Yay. Is there anyway Jim could record it and then put it on your blog? I want to see it!!!

Gavin and Shawna said...

What a cool thing to make it on the news about=)

Lott's Wife said...

Don't forget us little people when your famous!!!

TheTerry's said...

Woot woot! I'll be there! Hey, how is your health, i've been waiting to hear.