Monday, November 29, 2010

Mischeivous Stories of the Past

The events you are about to read are real stories of real people. Some scenes may not be appropriate for children under the age of 8 as they may put ideas into your child's head. :)

These two occurrences actually took place a few months back, but I wanted to record them for posterity's sake. This first one took place after I had made my girls a spinach-blueberry-banana smoothie, and then left them alone for a few minutes while I went to the computer to find a recipe for dinner. I came back to find this:


 (Don't they look so innocent?!)

A face only a mother could love :)

And yes, the blueberries stained the grout, and yes, I made my dear mother clean all my grout when she was here taking care of me. JK! I did NOT make her, but you know it drove her crazy and so she decided to scrub my grout. Oh heavens. 

The next event happened a few days later. Dixie and Summer had been out playing in the sandbox and were super sandy, so I tossed them both in the tub for a quick bath. I removed Summer and got her all dried and in her pajamas while Dixie continued to play in the bath. She was not ready to come out by the time Summer was dressed so I let her continue to play while I went to get some things done. A little while later, I checked on her and found this:

 ...a fully clothed Summer Anne playing in the tub with Dixie.

Yup. Gotta love my kiddos.

4 comments:

Erin said...

HA! Me and Jared just had a really good laugh...especially the pic of Summer. fully clothed. in the tub. Love love love! Hope you are doing well!!! Love you guys!!!

TheTerry's said...

Those are the best stories! Your two girls and my two boys should get together...they'd take on the world! How are you feeling?! Love ya!

Rondo Family said...

Haha. Good times. I'm not gonna lie though, seeing this just makes me feel a little better about my little guy. I guess he is normal after all? LOVE YOU!

Marissa and Scott Bunker said...

Love these stories. How funny! I see they keep you busy!