Monday, September 3, 2012

Last Days Of Freedom

With our last days of freedom before the structured reality of school life set in, we went bowling as a family (and we even managed to coincidentally show up at the glow in the dark time!) :) It was our first family bowling trip and the girls had a good time... although Summer seemed to get decently bored towards the end, and Dixie was distraught for a while that she hadn't bowled a turkey after seeing Daddy get one (I had to explain to her that hardly anyone gets a turkey and Daddy was just really really lucky skilled). But it's definitely on the girls 'To Do Again' list and we sure enjoyed the bonding time. :)





Dixie's Spare...

And the final results...
 Yes... I only scored one point higher than my child. And yes... that is with the bumpers. And yes... I was actually trying! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bowling with the family is tons of fun...and I am glad to see that your bowling class at BYU paid off!
PS: hire?
This is Matt

Amy Daniels said...

Looks like you all had fun! I LOVE that you only scored one point higher than Dixie:) It was great to see you today. Love ya!