Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas in the Air!


I am SO excited for Christmas! Jim has been super cute with his "deck the halls" spirit... only instead of the halls, he has thoroughly decked our house! Our house is the best looking one on the block! :) Jim takes such pride in his work. :)

I'm so glad I'm married to someone who loves Christmas as much as me. We'll be sitting in the house and Jim will say, "Let's turn on some Christmas music!" Or he'll tell me his plans for how he wants to decorate the house NEXT year. One such plan includes designing his own "hunter" made out of lights to point his bow and arrow or rifle at all the lighted deer that everyone has on their lawns! Am I married to a country boy or what??!! :)
Well, we'll be in Cali with the rest of the entire world. :) We're sure glad we'll be able to see everyone! Here's our best Christmas present under the tree...

Love to you all and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

5 comments:

Annie said...

I can't decide who Dixie looks like...can't wait to see the little one in person so soon!!!!!

Gavin and Shawna said...

PROPS to the lights master!! That turned out fantastic. And of course, we love your card. Way to be on top of it. If I am lucky, we're looking at new year cards =))
Loves-
shawn

Rondo Family said...

So cute Deb. How happy that you're going to be here in like a week! Yay for Christmas. That is too cute about how Jim loves Christmas, Lance is totally the same way. He has to have his Noble Fir tree, and we have to go see a Christmas movie right after Thanksgiving... I love it! Yay for holiday boys:)

Anonymous said...

Firehead #0....time to start passing down the nicknames to our girls...what do ya think??
Anyways, yes, I will see you soon and can't wait! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

You guys are so festive! I love the family picture. Check our blog site for our Christmas letter and pics. Have a wonderful Christmas!