Thursday, January 24, 2008

Just Chillin' With My Baby


Just so you know... I'm not trying to be a bad blogger... I just don't really have anything to report on lately. :) I've just been hanging out with Dixie and playing on the computer and enjoying life. :)
Dixie is so fun (albeit demanding!). But I love hanging out with her. Lately she's been "chatting" with me. I haven't a clue what she's saying, but I swear she thinks she's telling me a story or something. If it were ENGLISH, it would sound just like any other person carrying on a conversation. It's so cute!! :) I keep trying to catch it on the video camera, but she has an extrasensory ability to tell when the video camera is on and she just won't do it then. Bummer!
Well, I hope everyone is doing well!
P.S. Yes, I know I still have Christmas music playing... Doesn't it just give you a warm, fuzzy feeling?? :) Okay, okay... I'll change it soon. :)

4 comments:

Gavin and Shawna said...

Miss Dixie looks so cute. I cannot believe how big kiddos get so quickly. We should hang out soon...
talk to you later-
Shawn

Kendall said...

We really miss you guys. Hope all is well. Dixie is adorable (as you already know) and you both look fabulous!! Love ya'll (like that?)

Rondo Family said...

what a cute picture! i especially like the bow:) way cute shirt too. lance and i have started clothe shopping for little trey:) after work yesterday i got him an adorable little pair of shoes with a matching onesie. then today during lance's lunch break we went shopping together and got him a cute shirt, unfortunately they only had it in 12M, but it was just too cute and 50% off so we got it. Lance is having so much fun. last night he snuggled my tummy all night and he had a dream that he was in our apartment and trey was 1 and they were playing together and he told him, "i love ya little guy":) how cute is that!

Rondo Family said...

yeah deb! that would be super awesome if you could make a baby announcement for us. then you could actually make it cool so lance will like it too:) thanks for the offer:)