
was about the cutest little giraffe you've ever seen and we were planning to take her trick-or-treating to just a few of the houses on our block and show off our little cutie, but come time to go, she was in a stinky attitude and neither Jim nor I had the energy or desire to wrestle her into going where we needed/wanted her to go. So... it just didn't happen. Instead we stayed home and handed out candy to the masses that showed up at our door. We went through a ridiculous amount of candy (over 10 bags, easily) and we still have some left over! :) (Jim did the candy shopping.) :) We had our buddy, Steve, over as well and he helped in handing out the candy. And the story that topped the night off... at one point the candy was getting low, so I opened a bag of the Fun Size M & M bags and dumped them in to replenish the stash right at the same time someone was knocking on the door. So Steve took the bowl and answered the door and a girl (about 10 yrs old), dressed as a devil (appropriately so), looks in the bowl and makes kind of a disgusted sound and says, "only M & M's?" I think Steve called her an ingrate and Jim told her her parents must be Democrats. :) What is this world coming to? Next year I'm only handing out little tiny tootsie rolls... see how she likes THAT! Anyway... maybe next year Dixie will be old enough to understand the Halloween concept and we'll actually take her out for some fun festivities. But until then... Happy Belated Halloween to all!
6 comments:
Ya know, if I were to go to the Robert's and not get a daang good meal like biscuits and gravy and got a few M&Ms I would be disappointed too.....but she's definitely getting black taffy next year for sure...Dixie is sooo cute!!
You're right she's the cutest little giraffe I've ever seen. Kids are getting to be more and more spoiled and stingy.
Okay, that little giraffe has got to be the cutest little thing ever. Don't us Packards have cute kids??? Alright, give a little credit to our gorgeous husbands...but it's mostly Packard genes!!!
Dixie is on stinkin cute giraffe!!! That is so adorable. How sad is the next generation (some of them anyhow). Shannon was restocking her candy too, and some little brat was like ,"hurry up!" Shannon stopped and said, "you did not just say that to me!" Some kids, I tell ya! It makes me sick. Anyhow, Love ya! Can't wait to see you:)
Boo on your laziness...its the tradition...who cares how grumpy they are!!
However...what a cutie!
Oh wait...you're full on prego...okay we'll let you have ONE lazy Halloween. No excuses next year!!
Post a Comment