Tuesday, February 3, 2009

How Much Wood Would A Woodchuck Chuck?

How much sleep would a Debbie sleep if a Debbie could catch sleep? She'd catch as much sleep as a body could keep if a Debbie could catch sleep!!
Sorry I haven't been updating a posting cute pictures of my two cuties. I dare say I don't need to explain why I'm out of the loop, but just in case, my excuse goes something like this... Waking up at 11:30 PM, feed the baby, going back to bed at midnight; Waking up at 1:30 AM, feed the baby, going back to bed at 2 AM; waking up at 3:30, feed baby, back to bed at 4; up at 4:30, feed, back to bed at 5; up at 5:30, feed, back to bed 6; up at 6:30, feed, and then not going back to bed at all. 
Any questions? Didn't think so. Love you all.

11 comments:

Connie said...

I missed the post on the baby! Congratulations- she is perfect! Sorry to hear about your sleep schedule- hope that improves soon!

Rondo Family said...

Oh Deb. I am so sorry. I would say that I totally understand, but I at least only have my second one three days a week, so I don't really understand. I LOVE YOU! I'm sending sweet dreams to Summer. Tonight she's gonna sleep like a champ(It's worth a shot right:) xoxo

TheTerry's said...

Poor dear debs! that's rough! it's too bad we didn't have our babies at the same time. then we could just call each other in the night and wallow in our tiredness. i'm certainly not looking forward to that part of things. but you're a trooper and a fantastic mom! lots of love!

Camie said...

Yeah-that's not a good schedule to be on! Sorry Debs!

-Ang said...

Sheez! That you found the computer at all is impressive. I can't wait 'til it's my turn :}.

Anonymous said...

Yep, yep! It's all comin' back to me now....don't remind me! Two reasons - I couldn't do the NO sleep thing again and two, it makes me miss the "baby" stage of my two kiddos! (Not enough to do it again though!!!)

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! I'm still going through it...but I LOVE it. THey are only little for a short amount of time. Who cares if nothing else gets done-just snuggle them!

AnnaMarie said...

I'm so sorry my dear. That is a rough time. Hopefully it doesn't last long!

Melanie said...

Oh Debbie,
It gets better. Hang in there. Sleep is terribly overrated! Love ya!

Rondo Family said...

High School Tag

1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL?

2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE?

3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY?

4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL?

5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT?

6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR?

7. WERE YOU A NERD?

8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS?

9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED?

10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG?

11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS?

12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH?

13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME?

14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS?

15. WHO WAS HOMECOMING ROYALTY?

16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU?

17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION?

18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY?

19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS?

20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN?.

21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE?

22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION?

23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL?

24. WERE YOU AN HONOR STUDENT?

25. DID YOU TAKE SEMINARY?

26. WHAT WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOUR MOST FUN TIME?

27. WERE YOU CONSIDERED SHY OR OUTGOING?

28. ANY LAST MEMORIES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?

Kari said...

Your giving me a glimpse into what it's going to be like in a few months when I have two. I guess I should try to get all the sleep I can now. You're a great example! Congratulations!