
The other day Dixie came up to me holding a pair of her pajama pants and through her gestures I gathered that she wanted me to put them on her. I put them on her head to wear, and that sufficed for a little while, but she finally pulled them off and insisted I put them on her... over her other pajamas that she had on (we frequently do not make it out of our pajamas these days). :) Ah, yes... I can just imagine the fashion statements she'll be making as a teenager. Heaven help me. :)
5 comments:
Kids see US "layering" clothes...why not? That's pretty funny! Love that little girl!
The good news is she's that much closer to getting her self dressed:) Wait a second, is that good news? :) Love ya. And we SERIOUSLY need to plan when I'm coming out. Any time in the summer I'm aloud to take time off work, so lets set a date!
At least she's not a "tomboy" like Kiki. I try so hard to put girlie clothes, hair clips, etc but it all comes down to my li' Rag Muffin!!
Oh no! The struggles to dress herself have already begun? I let Caelyn dress herself, within reason, if we're staying home or just going to the playground or something. Anything more public than that, and I usually have to intervene. Like she can pick the first item of clothing, and then I complete the outfit. She has strange ideas of "matching."
Nice work Dixie...that is one hot outfit! As one woman to another...you are definitely on the right track with the weird fashions these days.
Debs---looks pretty modest to me...that's a positive=)
Post a Comment