Friday, April 24, 2009

Pasta Anyone??

Jim is so awesome in the kitchen. Well, he's just awesome anyway, but he's particularly awesome in the kitchen. He loves to be creative with his cooking and has a knack for blending together spices that result in a great tasting meal. So anyway, for Christmas I got him a pasta maker and he has thoroughly enjoyed being a "from scratch" pasta maker. Granted, we don't get homemade pasta as much as we get homemade smoothies (with the smoothie maker that he got me), but that's because he has a lot less free time here at home. :) 

Oh, and he made this drying rack himself. He's so talented.
I love my hubby.

4 comments:

KIRK S. said...

The handsome man not only can handle chain saws (byu alumni mag) & shovels(street floods), but he's handy with the noodle...impressive. Looks tasty Jim!

Camie said...

Wow! I am impressed. I don't think I'd have the patitnce to make my own pasta. I bet it is so tasty!

Annie said...

OoOo! How fun! And Yummy! Homemade pasta has always seemed like so much work to me, I'm not sure why....

Rondo Family said...

I want to try some first hand when we come out!!! Very very impressive Jim. Jack of all trades:)