Ah yes... swimming suit season. To different people it means different things, like diets, trying to fit into something that will only make you feel like a whale, getting sunburned while attempting a tan, etc. But to ME, it means this:


The cutest little girl in the cutest little swimsuit.
Let the fun begin.
6 comments:
I LOVE that suit!! We almost bought it for Madelyn!
What a WAY better way of looking at the dreadful swimsuit season!! :-) So where's the water Mama??? It's official...you are gonna be my new neighbor! I would love it (and I think you would too!!)...C'mon over!!
HUh??? What is De talking about??
ps...cute suit...where's yours??
loves
My goodness that girl is getting tall and SOOOooo cute! Love the suit!
Grandma and Grandpa have a pool she can swim in:-)Take the soothie out of her mouth and she looks like she's modeling...what a cutie!
A-dorable. I cannot wait to see your beautiful little chickies in person!!! Agh. It's coming so slow. They are growing so fast. So so cute. Both of them. I love you Deb!
Post a Comment