I love Christmas moments. They're the times when I turn on the Christmas music and watch my little girls dance and bob to the happy sounds. The times when I walk into the house and get hit by the nostalgic pine tree smell. The times when it's so cold outside and suddenly large white flakes start falling to the ground-- and I watch my little girl as her eyes widen as she witnesses her first snowfall. When I sit late at night with no lights on but the glow of hundreds of twinkling little white lights. It's magic. Time seems to slow down and I just take in a deep breath and try to take a mental picture to treasure these moments forever. I love Christmas.

3 comments:
Beautifully said Deb.
I love ya...I miss ya...and I wish ya a very Merry Christmas!
Love always
Zus
couldn't agree with you more! now we have a whole year to anticipate the wonders of next christmas! already looking forward to it.
I miss you already. It was so good to see you and your adorable family. You are such a good mother/wife and I just love being around you. Thank you for all that you are:)
Post a Comment