Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A FAIRY Happy Birthday

Here's a close up look at Summer's fairy birthday cake... (and of course, it's all edible)...









I ran out of time to make the wings for the pink fairy, but oh well. She's a fairy on vacation. :) And yes, they are faceless fairies... this is on purpose. I thought it gave them more of a 'Willow Tree' figure look (and I love Willow Tree figures). :)
I also neglected to get Summer's name anywhere on the cake, but again... out of time. Oh well. The initial plan was to get them done in some fancy letters and put on the side of the cake between the grass and flowers. But when I found out I didn't have the room I thought I would, the name took a back seat. Again... Oh well. :)

3 comments:

Annie said...

This could very possibly be my most favorite cake thus far. Absolutely adorable.

goldmania said...

It was beautiful Deb, and Delish! Thanks for letting us come play. Sorry for our crazy kids. :)

Chelsy said...

Is there something you can't do? I had no idea you made cakes too! Crazy talented!