Friday, April 9, 2010

Why I Love My Husband

Background Info: we're getting ready to head out to visit Jim's dad in the hospital, but it's around dinner time, so we're going to need to stop and eat as well and Taco Bell has been mentioned a time or two in passing.
And Hubby says "So, do you want to go to Taco Bell, or do you want  some place nicer? Like Burger King.

This would be why I love my hubby. LOVE YOU BABY!

7 comments:

Rondo Family said...

That is too too funny. I have to say that I agree with Jim though. Buger King is slightly nicer than Taco Bell:) He didn't specify how much nicer you wanted:) Love you guys.

Camie said...

hahaha...that would be my Chad in a nut shell....and yes, that's why I love him too :)

goldmania said...

HA Hilarious! Let us know how Bro Roberts is doing. We weren't able to see him yet.

Bonnie and Mark said...

That's one of the reasons we love him too:-) So what's going on with Dad Roberts? Give him our love.

Dave and Loralee said...

lol-dave would say the same type of thing!! that's hilarious :)

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one that thinks Taco Bell is WAY better than BK???????

Family said...

This is really funny.