Do you see what Dixie has written on that board behind her?
She did that all on her own. I did not tell her what letters to write, how to write them, nothing.
She is such a smartie.
hey deb-the shirts weren't that much! I got them at hobby lobby for 2.99 each and then purchased a pack of iron on stuff. I knew this would be something the girls would really appreciate-more than a bunch of food and snacks and party favors, so I cut back on costs everywhere else for the party so I could afford these!
Debbie we are soo glad you are okay. Heart surgery is serious, but you are a champ. I think your family needs you around for a long time... I hope grants you that wish.
5 comments:
Little genius!
She looks just like her mother! It's almost scary.
Cute AND Smart! Great job Dixie.
Love you...
Grandma
hey deb-the shirts weren't that much! I got them at hobby lobby for 2.99 each and then purchased a pack of iron on stuff. I knew this would be something the girls would really appreciate-more than a bunch of food and snacks and party favors, so I cut back on costs everywhere else for the party so I could afford these!
Debbie we are soo glad you are okay. Heart surgery is serious, but you are a champ. I think your family needs you around for a long time... I hope grants you that wish.
Post a Comment