Guess who started Preschool last week?! Dixie Jean! Holy moly! I can't believe we're already at THAT phase of life! Where has my little girl gone?! It absolutely blows my mind that she will be starting Kindergarten next year. Life is flying by. Wow. Anyway, we're doing a Joy School program with a few other moms in our ward (there's five kids total in the group) and Dixie is loving it. Summer and I are having some fun 'mommy and me' time together while Dixie is gone, and we enjoy going to the store with just the two of us or playing games at home, but I know she just can't wait till it's her turn to go to preschool (or 'pretty school' as she calls it) too. They're getting so big. *big sigh*.




5 comments:
Oh fun:) We just started joy school too. Trey is loving it too. Isn't it crazy that we have kids in "school". Wow that went fast!
Getting OLD Dixie Jean! ;) I bet she's the smartest kid in the class. :) Miss those cuties!!
I'm sort of dreading that day! Were you able to hold it together? I know I'll just cry my eyes out the first day my little Isaac leaves me for school. But I'll bet Summer loves all that one on one, and I know Liam will drink that up. Ugh, why do they have to grow?!
So cute...
Ah, Dixie, so cute! Love that Summer has her backpack too. That's Skylar! He has to have his little backpack wherever we go now :).
Post a Comment