Thursday, March 29, 2012

Welcoming Baby Austin!

Oh boy oh boy! We have a BOY! :) Baby Austin has made his debut into the Roberts Family! :) I'll share the birth story later, but for now I just wanted to introduce this handsome little fellow. :)
So may I present...
Austin Patrick Roberts
born on Monday, March 26 at 3:31pm
weighing in at a whopping grand total of 5 lbs and 15 oz
and measuring 19 3/4 inches long


He is absolutely the sweetest little guy. He has beautiful reddish blonde hair (that I'm guessing will turn more blonde), long fingers and long feet (he may be small now, but he is going to be a tall one!), he doesn't cry, his sisters adore him, and Daddy already calls him his 'fishing buddy'. :) Welcome to our family little man! :)

Here are some more pics of our little cutie...

...Brand new, and covered in vernix...

 ...Mommy and Austin...

 ...Adoring Sisters...


 {Summer wasn't too happy that she had to let Dixie give him kisses} :)

 ...Daddy and Son after a tiring first day home...

...2nd Day Home...

Welcome Home Baby Austin!

8 comments:

telisha said...

He is beautiful. Such a perfect little face. And how do you have such small babies? I want to know the secret!

Erin said...

FINALLY!!! I was about to get on your case, missy! ;) I've been dying to see sweet Austin! He is so perfect and adorable!! All of the pics of Austin with his sisters are so precious. Yikes...the next eight weeks could be reeeealllllly long... :) CONGRATS, Roberts! Love you all!!!

Alyosha said...

Congratulations! Looks like he was always meant to be part of your family.

KIRK S. said...

congratulations Roberts family!

Rondo Family said...

Agh! He is so sweet. SO so precious:) And he is tiny! Especially in the picture with Jim, he looks so small!!! Glad to hear that it all went well. We absolutely cannot wait to meet him. I dropped Mom off at the airport this morning so you'll be happy to know that help is on the way:) Keep the pictures coming!!! Love ya tons. And welcome to the family Austin! xoxo

Lott's Wife said...

Congratulations!!! We couldn't be happier for you . He's adorable!!!

Janene said...

Precious!!! Congratulations!! He is darling-so tiny! I love it! I hope you're getting lots of help and sleep and all the loving only a newborn can give.

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

Congrats on the new cute little boy!