Before...
A work in progress...
And here's the beautiful bed! We love it!
March 9: Cuz I'm A Redneck Woman...
March 11: We are an 'official' Mormon family. haha. We bought a minivan!!! WOOHOO!!!!
I cannot even begin to tell you how much we L.O.V.E. our minivan. It is sa-weet! Our favorite feature: the DVD player. We finally have sanity in the car! And we've recently purchased some cordless headphones for it as well so the kids can watch the movie, but we don't have to listen to it! (You can only handle Dora so many times over and over again before you go crazy.) :)
March 13: Spending time with PawPaw...
We also re-landscaped our front flower bed. Previously it had some large bushes in it (like the ones on the left side of the house that you can see), but we are LOVING the new fresh look.
March 26: Austin's FIRST Birthday! But we've already covered that. :)
March 30: Our nephew, Hunter, made Eagle Scout and we went to his Eagle Court of Honor... and I made his cake. :) The reception theme was 'Red, White, and Blue', so I made the cake to coordinate. I've gotta see if I can find someone with some 'before' photos, but the inside is the fun part anyway. :)
And afterwards we went over to Uncle Randy and Aunt April's for a family Easter get-together. And nothing says 'Easter' quite like a little bow and arrow action. :) I love our families. :)
March 31: And we finished off the month with Easter!
{Austin liked to scavenge through his sister's goodies...}
{And there were some backyard surprises left by the Easter Bunny as well!}
And here are a few more random pictures of these cute munchkins from the month...
Gotta love 'em! :) Loves!





























2 comments:
I was thinking... "Oh yay she's caught up." And then I stared reading about Easter. No, still not caught up but I'll take it;) keep em comin girl. Love reading about your little family.
I can not believe how much Austin has grown up! What a little stud! Soo cute you are awesome being on top of the April Fools day surprise and conference boxes. Extra mommy points right there :)
Post a Comment